Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AndyHam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2011, 09:30 AM
    I cant live with myself
    I feel like a failure. I'm getting really bad grades in school even though I can do better but I don't care about school at all. Also, a while back I sold one of my moms rings to get money and the other day my mom said she lost her engagement ring. I can't live with myself knowing I sold my moms engagement ring what should I do
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2011, 09:37 AM
    I would try to get the ring back, tell her if you can't. It will be harder to recover the longer time passes.
    Right now you probabbly still need money and have no ring?
    A Job would help. Good Luck.
    AmyHalliwell Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Nov 20, 2011, 09:51 AM
    I may only be 14 but I can give advice, or at least my friends think so xxx
    If you think its too hard to tell your mum, get the money (a job would help) and go to her with all the money you can get and tell her everything and why you did it, yes she probably will be mad, but she will get over it, she loves you more than a silly ring, which is replaceable, unlike you. As for your attitude about school, just try doing better, maybe before you tell your mum, its never a good thing not to care about school, think when you can't be arsed doing work, think about your mum, and what you did, think the more I try the more your mother will be happy. Maybe tell a friend what's been happening and maybe the'll help too!
    Hoped this helps!
    Amy xx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Totally free live major league baseball games live online [ 0 Answers ]

I'm looking for totally free, no hidden costs, no gimmicks, no free trial only, no virus or malware, proven reliable online feeds for live major league baseball games. I just want to go to the site, click on the game I want to watch and simply watch the game. This is so much harder to find than it...

I live in ks. And live on soc sec. Can a credit card co get a judgement [ 3 Answers ]

I have two unsecured debts of $20,000 each. I live in Kansas and have only social security check for income. One creditor has filed a lawsuit, and one has threatened to get a lien against my home. The only assets I have are my home (with mortgage) and my auto (with a balance). A bankruptcy...

Opening live mail opens live messenger. [ 1 Answers ]

This is getting kind of annoying as it lags my PC... Everyime I log into my windows live mail/hotmail it opens windows live messenger, regardless whether I want to use it or not. Any ideas? I checked the Windows Live Messenger's settings but found nothing. Btw, I use IE 8 and I'm running...

View more questions Search