Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dodger Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2007, 05:48 PM
    Sanyo TV
    32" Model # DS31580. I control this TV with a Dish Network remote. Somehow without knowing it, I've changed the features so that now the current channel is always displayed on screen. I called Sanyo. They said I need the Sanyo remote to change those features. I no longer have the Sanyo remote. I turned this feature on somehow without it, there must be a way to turn it off without it. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks
    dumbo4 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2007, 08:40 PM
    Assuming that you mean the channel number 3 won't turn off in the top right corner. You can try pushing the TV button the dish network remote and them pushing the info button this may turn it off. I can not remember what TV brand this works on but this is all assuming that the dish remote is programmed to the TV as well
    mccavity Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2008, 02:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dodger
    32" Model # DS31580. I control this TV with a Dish Network remote. Somehow without knowing it, I've changed the features so that now the current channel is always displayed on screen. I called Sanyo. They said I need the Sanyo remote to change those features. I no longer have the Sanyo remote. I turned this feature on somehow without it, there must be a way to turn it off without it. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks
    Still have that Sanyo DS 31580--How do I hook it up? I have no sound-but a great picture. Your thoughts, please

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search