Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eyereen1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2011, 12:53 AM
    Can I get scholarship to study in this great university
    I am graduate with a diploma in library studies form the university of Ghana and currently doing my Youth service and would want to continua my education to offer a graduate course. I forward in hearing from you soon. Thank you
    mattasmith Posts: 14, Reputation: 4

Dec 26, 2011, 08:01 PM
    This will all depend on the university you want to go to. You will need to contact a financial aid counselor or office at the university and ask him or her what scholarships are available to someone in your situation.

Good luck.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 26, 2011, 08:03 PM
    Hello, we are not a college, if you are spamming many college sites, sorry this is not what we are.

We do answer questions about various things, so what college are you wanting to go to

Of course the University of Ghana has a wonderful granduate program, and offer aid for payments if you meet their qualifications.
    What course of study are you following.\

Just a couple of additional questions, I did notice your IP address was one used by another poster who was asking for money and was banned ? Can you explain that please?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have got an admission from a university, how can I get a scholarship? [ 1 Answers ]

I have got an admission from a university, how can I get a scholarship?

Why do you want a scholarship to study [ 2 Answers ]

What is the best answer to give an interviewer when they ask you "why do you want a schorlaship to study"?

View more questions Search