Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CountryGirl3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2011, 09:02 PM
    Why don't guys like me? People say I'm beautiful, but I'm never good enough for guys?
    People say I'm beautiful all the time, but I'm never good enough for the guys I like. I'm a blonde, thin, cheerleader and country girl, just like the guys here want but they never look at me like they look at the whores. What should I do? :(
    Crash9116 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2011, 10:56 AM
    To answer your question of "what can I do" the only reply I have is do nothing. Never change the way you are just to accommodate other people. If you like an individual but have to become someone other than who you are for him to like you, that relationship will be based on a lie. Don't expect your "friends/boyfriends" of today the be part of your everyday life 20 years down the road.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 20, 2011, 07:33 PM
    Be glad your not a whore, and don't try to compete with them. They only want one thing, and to compete with a whore you have to act like one so don't be jealous. You want a nice guy any way don't you? Not a whore chasing fool.
    HotHoneyVintage Posts: 231, Reputation: 6

Nov 20, 2011, 11:47 PM
    They don't like me either. Some girls they just ignore and don't want. I don't know why this is. Mayb something is 'off' with us and we don't realizes it or how to fix it.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2011, 07:43 AM
    It's not all about beauty - what else do you bring to the table? Are you interesting? Are you more interested in your date than yourself?

I have always found the "men prefer whores" argument to be untrue - you cannot generalize in that fashion. Of course, I have no idea where you are meeting these men.

If men gravitate away from you there's a reason.
    HotHoneyVintage Posts: 231, Reputation: 6

Nov 21, 2011, 09:05 AM
    Well you can't really do nothing 'country girl' if guys aren't liking you. But hope that mayb one day a guy will see you and like what he sees. Ask your girlfriend what they thinks is wrong with you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

It about about 2 black gay guys who were killed in ah park bye some white guys [ 0 Answers ]

What's this movie call about 2 black gay guys who were killed in ah park bye some white guys

What do you guys think of gay people? [ 9 Answers ]

I just want to know your guys' opinion on gay people . Because there is a LOT of controversy and laws about it and stuff and I just want to know what you guys' think about it {im not gay or bi or anything} and I have absolutely NOTHING against them just wondering...

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

View more questions Search