Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bootsie71 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2011, 04:55 PM
    Is property bought with heneritance money considered community property in Texas?
    My step mother purchased property with monies that was left to her by her father. It was raw land at the time. There have been improvements made to the property by my father. Is it now considered community property? Is there a deed that would make it not community property?

Check out some similar questions!

Married filing jointly in Community property vs non-community property state [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, This question is troubling me for a while and I would appreciate if someone can explain how I should do my state tax returns. Last year. I moved from IN to CA. My wife worked in IN the whole year and received income from only IN. All my income just came from CA. I am planning to file...

Community Property [ 4 Answers ]

We live in Texas and my husband's father, which lived in California, just passed awa. His father did leave him an inheritance. Once the money is paid to my husband out of the estate, is the money considered to be just his money, or does it become community property?

Inheritance money - is it community property [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I live in Texas and my husband's father passed away, but lived in California. According to Texas law, when he receives his part of the inheritance, does that money only belong to him or does it become community property? Please let me know. Thank you.

Community property [ 2 Answers ]

In a community property state is it illegal or just unenforceable for a wife to try to sale a property without the husband knowing?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.