Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bekwud Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2011, 09:52 AM
    Craft Card Making - what is this punch called?
    Hello

I am looking for a punch that would create a half circle cut, so I could put a piece of paper behind it, like a card with a paper voucher behind a half circle flap, this is what I want to achieve

Of course you can see I am rubbish at explaining myself properly so no wonder I don't know what to search for lol. If anyone can give me any direction I really would be very grateful

Kindest regards, Becky
    koari Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2011, 02:51 PM
    That's a notch & die set by Basicgrey. May be discontinued but look on creativexpress.com or impressrubberstamps.com. Hope this helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How I should craft my pro se defense against credit card lawsuit [ 4 Answers ]

In February, I was served by a Sheriff's Deputy who presented me with a document from the Magistrate Court of Cobb County GA that said that Midland Funding LLC, Assignee of Citibank, N.A. that stated that they intended to sue me for $3,165.97 plus $74.50 court costs as of that date and all future...

Debt collector called 7/8 years old credit card bill! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I got a call from a debt collector for a old credit card bill (7/8 years). They are trying to collect the money with interested up to now. What should I do? I live in Kansas. Kansas Statutes of Limitations are: 1) Written agreement, contract or promise: 5 years. 2) Expressed or implied...

Card making crafts [ 5 Answers ]

Free Instructions On Card Making Hoping you will enjoy making cards as much as I do And hopefully find inspiration from this link too. :)

Making Credit card payments by phone [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I don't know if this is the correct location for this (this is my first time posting), but hopefully someone can help me. I do the bookkeeping for a small medical practice. I handle all of the bill paying, purchasing etc. I went to pay a credit card statement by phone the other day, but...

View more questions Search