Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    macrazy2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2007, 04:32 PM
    I am married for 6 yrs.
    Hi everybody

I am 37 yrs old with 2 little ones... 15 mons and 3 years old.

I made contact with an ex which I saw him over the summer.
    The contact kept going on for like 3 months.. daily basis until now
    I realized I had some feelings... told the Ex I want to stop but he persists
    To keep in contact once in a while... he insists this is only for friendship.
    I am not seeing this way. I am going crazy analyzing if
    It is for friendship' sake. He is happy with his girlfriend...

I don't know if it is good idea to keep in touch with an ex...
    What would you do?:confused:
    Nosnosna Posts: 434, Reputation: 103

Feb 8, 2007, 04:35 PM
    If in doubt, block him out.

Stop taking his calls. Filter his e-mails to the trash. Block him on messenger. However he's getting in touch with you, stop him from doing so... telling him to stop didn't work, so do it by force.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help I am 12 yrs old and very confused about my pets [ 2 Answers ]

OK I have a lot of questions 1.my dashound will only eat poop and cat food not her food.I tried to keep her at her food dish for a very long time but she never ate a thing and a little while ago she was getting these lumps that would come and go they went herting her. And when ever she like gets...

11 yrs later the soul mate is still here [ 11 Answers ]

The first day of college 11 years ago I met a man and we have been connected in what can only be explained as soul mates to both of us. He was in every single one of my classes on the first day and at the end of that day I walked right up to him and said "you are looking at me, I am looking at you,...

Its been 11 and 13 yrs [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I have a cousin who has had custody of her 3 grandchildren since they were infants.Their mother has chemical issues and mental health issues.Now Mom decides she wants them back.she has a boyfriend who got out of prison not too long ago.They are in a different State trying to get subsidized...

Boyfriend for over 3 yrs is freaking help [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Kayla. I have been dating my BF for a little over 3 yrs and 2 months. He goes through these phases where he stops calling as much and he stops wanting to go out together and things like that. These times usually pass and then he goes back to the person I fell in love with. He calls...

View more questions Search