Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2007, 05:17 PM
    I just want to add that it was very shocking to hear about her death. So young. So much happening in her life, it was killing her. Especially the death of her son.

I do believe she is resting in peace.

The only soul that I am worried about and concerned about is her baby that is left in this world without any true parent to go to. People are coming out of the wood work to claim they are the father of this baby.

It is not fair to the baby and the baby is the real victim in all this mess.

The baby needs lots of our prayers.

Joe
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Feb 9, 2007, 05:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76
    The baby needs lots of our prayers.
    I agree Joe, what a load on that kid. No child should have to bear that so hopefully it dies down before she grows old enough to realise.
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2007, 03:14 AM
    Yes Joe,

We will keep the little baby in our prayers. I do have faith she will grow up to be a fine young lady. Don't know why, I just have a feeling that she will be okay. God will watch over her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

"Dark Age" or "Golden Age" of Human Existence? [ 3 Answers ]

History shows us over and over that all great civilizations eventually come to an end. It stands then that our Civilization (as we know it) will come to an end sometime as well. Do you think the world is slipping into a "Dark Age", or are we about to emerge into a "Golden Age" ? We seem to...

Adam Smith [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone please help me with the following question: How does Adam Smith's allegory of the shopkeeper allege that capitalism solves the problem of human evil once and for all? How might one argue against this claim? What do you think?

View more questions Search