Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DJR6403 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2011, 09:38 AM
    65" Panasonic Plasma
    Got a 65" Panasonic Plasma. Just recently when I turn on the TV there is no picture, but sound. Then about 5 minutes later, the picture comes on flashes a few times, but picture is distorted. Turn the TV off and back on and the picture is fine. What's going on?
    Foxfyr31 Posts: 42, Reputation: 3

Nov 18, 2011, 09:46 AM
    Sounds to me like your buffer boards are going out.. Plasma Tvs are notorious for buffer board failure. Was there lines flashing vertical or horizontal?
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2011, 04:43 PM
    Check for any cracks on the screen first by shining a flashlight on the screen.

What is the model number?

Does the standby light blink a certain number of times?

When you say that the picture was distorted, in what way was it distorted?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Panasonic Plasma 42" Sceen Went Green... [ 0 Answers ]

Hi Folks: Not sure what happened but our Panasonic Plasma TV went Green and we had sound for approximately 10 minutes but now that is gone as well. Do any of you have any suggestions? The set is about 4 months old! Thanks for your help in this matter! God Bless, Ginger :)

Connecting stereo receiver to 50" plasma panasonic TCP50X1 [ 26 Answers ]

I have a stereo receiver with no optical digital audio cable connection. How can I connect it to my Panasonic TCP50X1? The guy at panasonic said I could try going through a VCR??

Panasonic plasma 42" TV TH-42PZ80U menus pop up on their own [ 1 Answers ]

Just bought Panasonic plasma 42" TV TH-42PZ80U. Menus pop up on their own at random and block the picture. Then the remote control can't close the menu. The menu scrolls through the options on its own. Often things get selected off the menu on their own. Tech came by did several resets. Had...

Panasonic plasma TV [ 1 Answers ]

Programs in HD get cut off left and right. On the program NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC, you can only read NAT. Some people on the soccer field are missing. Neighbor has a different TV and does not have this problem. Same Dish receiver. Setting is on ZOOM and we cannot get to it with our controls. Do we...

View more questions Search