Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juna71 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2011, 01:18 AM
    Movie about a young boy name bobby looking for his mother, 1980 I think.
    Anyone seen this movie. His mother died and he search everywhere for her.

Check out some similar questions!

Film young boy, mother dies and dad has young girlfriend that boy dislikes [ 1 Answers ]

A long time agao, and I am ancient, I saw a film, possibly in black and white, with a blonde boy whose rich dad brings home a young girlfriend after his wife, the boy's mother, dies. I remember the boy trying to manipulate her, a scene where he is in the bath tub and she answers the phone or visa...

A young boy that gets kidnapped and then reunites with his mother in the middle of a [ 5 Answers ]

I saw a movie 15 years ago about a young boy that gets kidnapped and ends up in an older black women's house and at the end of the movie the boy is reunited with his mother outside in the middle of a street. Please help me find this movie.

Don't know the title of a movie? It's a drama about a young boy [ 2 Answers ]

The young boy has health problems, he doesn't grow like rest of the kids do. He meets a new boy who becomes his friend, They do stuff together. Their on a bus with other kids and it goes into freezing cold water. The short boy helps save the lives of the other kids on the bus. The boy gets sick and...

70/80s(?) movie about a young boy falling for a young widow (it's in The Shining) [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, for anyone who has seen Stanley Kubrick's The Shining, this movie is shown in that movie (about 55 minutes in). There's a part where the little boy and mom are watching a movie in one of the halls and THAT is the movie. Now, I know I've seen this movie before in its entirety. It's about...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.