Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    colesbend Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2011, 08:41 PM
    Pending charges that have been dropped
    I was arrested with drug par wanting endangerment and pnossession of a control substance charges were pending for 3 orj 4 yars and then drooped I have a hardy time getting hired even for serving positions the back ground check kills me .what and how much will it
    Cost and will it help can I even get this? Thanks. Lesa booker
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2011, 06:51 AM
    Hello Lesa:

I don't know if you can expunge arrest records, but you can certainly run it by a lawyer. He won't charge you for a consultation.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pending Charges [ 2 Answers ]

My name is {name removed} And I would like to find out what are my recent charges?

Can he get these charges dropped [ 2 Answers ]

My son was acussed of a serious crime.they acussed him rape but he admitted he didn't do it. But they had him sign a paper that took his rights away cause he don't know how to read that good he maybe 18 but has mental compasite were he don't fully understand what he reads unless he has someone...

Shoplifting charges dropped [ 5 Answers ]

If you're arrested for shoplifting and when you go to court the charges are dropped, do the records still show or come up in the system as you having a criminal record? Will the fingerprints taken still have an affect on getting a job when the court ended up giving a warning instead?

Pending charges [ 4 Answers ]

If I currently have pending charges will it show up in a criminal background check for an employer ex. School board

View more questions Search