Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jrana87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2011, 03:21 PM
    About transitional arrangement
    I am a newly graduate who is going to apply for TR now,I heard that there are some new rules waiting to come into effect from 1st of July 2012,so, if I apply for TR now, will I be put under the transitional arrangement even though new rules coming 2012 of July? I will probably apply for PR at the end of November 2012.I am so desperate to know the answer.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton bay transitional collection? [ 0 Answers ]

I need replacement fluorescent bulbs for the Wall Sconce lamp (12 3/4 inch tall wall mount, (18W bulb). Bought similar bulb at Lowe's but there are two notches that are not in the same place as the original bulb's notches where the bulb plugs into the fixture.

Hampton Bay Transitional Collection [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a Hampton Bay Transitional Collection Exterior Motion Sensor Wall Lantern Light #561456. I can set this with either the motion sensor or dusk to dawn setting. The motion seems to work fine but when I set it for dusk to dawn with the light comes on it just flashes, not a steady light...

Transitional stage of a hair [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am a college student that went to school with hair past my shoulders but now it is chin length. Every stylist, that I have went to has cut my hair when I asked to trim it. I have stopped relaxing my hair over a year ago, to help it grow faster. I began pressing it instead But my hair is...

Does transitional relationshhips actually work out? [ 2 Answers ]

Just wondering if they work and how long they usually last

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.