Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bhanu4u90 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2011, 04:23 AM
    I face a problem when filling the b-school apllication.
    I Don't know the correct answers for these 3 ?'s.
    1.what are your goals and objectives and how it will achieve by joining in SRMS IBS?
    2.what do u consider to be your greatest talents and skills ?how will you use these to contribute to your pgdm class as well as to study group?
    3.describe in significant way either in or out of your job that you have demonstrated leadership?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 17, 2011, 04:29 AM
    There are NO "correct" answers to these questions.
    They are trying to gauge YOUR response to them and see if you have ambition and drive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I face problem when I have read or speak in public. Feel Nervous ! [ 4 Answers ]

I have problem when I read in public or when I have to speak in problem.. I start sweating and feeling nervous.. I tried various method to overcome this, but in back of my mind it is always there that people will laugh or will make fun of me or if I make mistake or speak incorrect english... There...

Middle School Story Problem [ 4 Answers ]

my daughter has this math problem for homework and I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it. Alex is 35. Burt is 7 and Chris is 5. In how many years will Alex's age be the sum of Burts and Chris's ages? HELP!:confused:

School Problem?? [ 1 Answers ]

I just found out like a week ago that my school gives you your schedule on the 1st day of school! It's a new school for me, and I only know where the classes I had last year are! Do you agree with me and think that it's stupid/bad planned?? I'm afraid that I'll get my schedule and be all "I don't...

Early graduation apllication [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I'm trying 2 graduate early! I need some advice on how 2 fill out this form, the application needs answers to questions such as "Plans 4 meeting graduation requirements and Reasons for early graduation" ]... like I know answers to these questions but I just want 2 make sure I can impress...

View more questions Search