Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    srithilack Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2011, 04:13 AM
    Femilon tablets
    I had sex wit my partner and I started to take femilon tablets from the 2nd day. How long am I suppose to continue to take the tablets? And its actually time for me to get my regular mensuration cycle? We are not planning for getting pregnant right now.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I take these tablets at once? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi , I am taking contraceptary pills. LEVONORGESTREL TABLETS BP----PILL 72 (PILL TO TAKE BEFORE 72 HOURS OF SEXUAL INTER COURSE). This come with two tablets if you know.Can some body please tell me if I should take both the pills togather or with some time gap? Please help

Femilon contraceptive? [ 1 Answers ]

If I want sex without using condom for only one time; how many femilon tablet I have to use and what are the schedule?

What are these tablets? [ 1 Answers ]

Two forms of tablets that I would like to know about the first one is white small and round and has an imprint of the letter e on one side. The second one is blue long and hard in posture and has a word on one side it is pilza. Could somebody help and tell me what they are? Thanks

Will femilon affects my conceiving? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello doctor I'm 23 married in July 2008 and as I was studying when I got married so I used femilon for 2 months and stopped after 2 months as I want to conceive but from then I didn't get pregnant till now so I'm bothered will I be pregnant ? Or not because I heard that oral contraceptives can...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.