Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roomademoiselle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2011, 06:24 PM
    I've always been the outcast of my group of friends and they always put me last
    2 of the girls and I have been best friends for the past 4 years. They sometimes never invite me to anything like going to the mall, see a movie, or somewhere else. It's sometimes just the 2 of them.
    Lets name them S and B. I sometimes feel like S likes B more than me. Because every time S hangs out with B, she always post on her Facebook status saying "I'm in the mall with B <3", "Me and B are in the Public library <3 <3." And every time I hang out with S, she never post her fb status about me. And On my 18th birthday, S told me that if B is not coming to my birthday party, then she is not coming too. And on the day of B's birthday, it was also the day when S had to go to work. And I was asking her if she's still going to come to her birthday party and S was like "Yes of course! I'll just have to call work and tell them I'm sick." They only give me two navel pierce for my birthday, and stuff that B got from Mexico a long time ago like keychains, bracelet and a pen. And guess what S's present for B? Taking her to a concert on December. She even gave B another late birthday present a week after. She gave her a justin bieber CD and shirt. Because B is a JB fan. Whenever I take on the phone with either of them, I listen to their problems and gave them good advices. Whenever I told them my problems, both of them always say "Well idk.", "omg get over it.", oh yeah OK I'm sorry to hear." and then they r just going to change the subject and talk about their own problems and thy will even get mad if i don't listen to them. They only listen to my problems unless I'm crying. And if B has problems going on in her life, S would always be there listen to her. Same thing with S, B would listen to her too.
    So this is why I usually have to deal with my problems on my own because nobody's there to listen. And my birthday present for B is setting her up with one of my photographers to do a photoshoot with her (I do modelling btw). But she always cancels because she wants to go to some hang out place instead. A few weeks ago, me and B both got a job together, the same place where S works. And when S found about about this, she got so happy and instead of hugging two people because me and B both got hired together, She hugged B instead of me and I was just standing there like a total idiot. I did talked to S about this and she was like "I'm really really sorry! It's just that I got really happy and excited and I promise I will hug you all the time".. psh yea right. And on a Wednesday night last week they went to this Youth thing together where B usually goes every Wednesday night and she invited S. B didn't invite me because she knows I was working on that night. They told me everything what happened that S had a lot of fun at Youth and she met this cute guy and she even told B that they should go to Youth together again.. (yea without me).. They both know I'm not working tonight and right now, they are at Youth together without inviting me.
    What should I do now? If I talk to them about how I feel, they're most likely going to say sorry again which is Bull. I've always been there for them, I'm always there to help them through but I got nothing in return I only have it when I started crying :( And I always feel like I'm the outcast of the group. Help what should I do?
    Dillie Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Nov 17, 2011, 03:50 PM
    I am sorry for you pain. I really would remove myself from this triangle. It may not seem like it but you will find a true friend. Right now this situation is keeping you down and you might miss an opportunity to make a new friend. Hope this doesn't sound like I am dismissing your feelings because that is not my intention.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a movie? Its about a group of friends that go on a road trip [ 1 Answers ]

And are basically hunted by everyone they meet,its could be filmed in 70's or even 80's. I thought it was race or ride with the devil,but after researching it isn't..?

Minor detained for shoplifting with a group of friends [ 3 Answers ]

My 17 year old daughter was detained at a store with a group of 3 other girls for shoplifting. She had no idea anything was taken by anyone. It turned out 1 of the girls admitted to taking a purse, sunglasses, and an energy drink. My daughter had no idea why she was being detained and they wouldn't...

Can you put DSL on a line that is in a hunt group? [ 3 Answers ]

Can you put DSL on a line that is in a hunt group? Would there be a difference if the phones are analog or digital?

Odd 90s movie about a group of friends who throw dinner parties and judge people [ 2 Answers ]

I figured it out the movie was the last supper. If someone can tell me how to get rid of this question now...

View more questions Search