Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    D_Boutilier2150 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2011, 05:22 PM
    How does kants categories save us from hume's extreme skepticism with cause and effec
    How does Immanuel Kant's categories save us from David Hume's extreme skepticism in terms of cause and effect?
    TUT317 Posts: 657, Reputation: 76

Nov 16, 2011, 07:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by D_Boutilier2150 View Post
    How does Immanuel Kant's categories save us from David Hume's extreme skepticism in terms of cause and effect?

Hi D Boutiler,

I notice you have posted three questions regarding Hume and Kant. To answer these questions you would need a very good understanding of Hume and Kant.

On that basis I would need to know your level of understanding regarding these philosophers. Would you say, beginning/basic, reasonable understanding, or would you say advanced?

Tut

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kants philosophy-law of physics [ 3 Answers ]

If Kant is right, and the laws of science only apply to the world of appearance, does science have any real value? Should we care about, for example, the laws of physics, if they don't apply to the realm of ultimate reality? Explain your view. I need to make a power point about this, I need to...

Extreme happiness followed by extreme sadness [ 9 Answers ]

:confused: I am 20 years old and I have a problem. This is my first time posting a question on here, and I'm hoping to get some feedback. Maybe some ideas that I haven't heard before. See, I am generally a happy-go-lucky person. Most people see me as a REALLY happy girl, and I would even say...

Descartes Arguments for Skepticism [ 1 Answers ]

What are are Descartes arguments for Skepticism? What does Descartes believe exists despite those arguments. Thank you so much, any help is much appreciated!

View more questions Search