Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gigi7 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2011, 05:05 PM
    Want to open a Bed and Breakfast in Italy , Greece or France- anyone else?
    Looking for advice and or feedback on anyone interested in opening up a bed and breakfast
    Or able to advise on best overall locations in europe. I have traveled to both cyprus and switzerland and love the area of lugano. Get back to me - Thanks GIGI
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 16, 2011, 07:25 PM
    With the economy in Greece right now, not sure I would want to be there. Their economy in my guess is going to go under in a year or so, and you could buy then a lot cheaper.

It is hard to go wrong in Italy, but Dubai has some real possible

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bed and Breakfast movie setting [ 1 Answers ]

I once saw a movie that was about a woman who accidentally found her engagement ring in a drawer.She was unsure of the direction she was heading and later at the B and B ,at midnight,she made some sort of wish and when she woke up,everything was as she had wished.The rest of the movie contained...

1980's movie about an American teen girl sent to borading school in France/Italy. The [ 0 Answers ]

1980's movie about an American teen girl sent to borading school in France/Italy. The teachers are taping their night time affairs. She falls in love with a handyman/gardner.

How do I register a bed and breakfast as a business [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to find out how to register a bed and breakfast as a business for VAT purposes. How do I go about this?? Tracy

Travel in Italy/France?England [ 1 Answers ]

I'll be traveling to Italy at the end of May, and then on to Paris and Rome. I freeze on airplanes, and wondered if a pair of lightweight jogging or casual pants would be okay, not too hot after landing in Rome. I was thinking about putting a short sleeved top under a light jacket, so I could...

View more questions Search