Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aarontigueros Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2011, 04:16 PM
    Will felony conviction exclude me from getting a insurance license in caifornia
    Have a felony rape conviction from 1982 and am currently on felony probation for failing to register my address with authorities. Will this exclude me from getting an insurance license in California ?
    CraigJCasey Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Dec 16, 2011, 03:01 PM
    It may, esp. it it's a felony for a crime of dishonesty: Fraud, extortion or perjury? I'm sure they would not approve you on that basis. When you're talking rape, that's a violent sexual crime, would any insurance company take a chance on you raping someone while representing them?

I think getting an appointment for a job with someone would be much harder. Why don't you call the Department of Insurance licensing division and ask?

The reality is, with unemployment and Unemployment at probably said 15%, the felong will most likely kill your chances of getting a decent job. Sorry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will a felony conviction prevent me from getting a nursing license? [ 8 Answers ]

I am going to school for nursing, and unfortunately I have a current charge of grand larceny 3rd degree... a class D felony pending from a previous employer. I am fighting the charge with a court appointed attorney, but I don't have much confidence that my attorney will get the charge dropped or...

Felony Conviction [ 3 Answers ]

I have a felony conviction for drug trafficking. I've served ALL my time. I need to know what to do about having my record sealed/expunged. I need help with this because I need a better job. The conviction was in Georgia and I was released in April 2002. Advice Please!!

Insurance sales with a felony conviction in virginia if it was over 20 years ago? [ 1 Answers ]

I was convicted of a felony 20 years ago for pot and need to know can I sell insurance in Virginia ?

Felony Conviction [ 2 Answers ]

How can I find a job as a felon. What type of work can I do? Can I go to college and if so what are my options;) ;)

UK drivers license to US license (but with conviction) [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in the UK and I recently crashed my dad's car (without a license nor insurance). I am going to get my full license soon, but the motoring department in the UK have said that I WILL have a conviction on it (obvisouly, for crashing, driving without license/insurance, seatbelts, etc). I am...

View more questions Search