Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    remifeminhelp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2011, 01:22 PM
    Pre menopause
    PLEASE HELP ME, ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY!

I'm not sexually active and never been with a man and not planning on it.

My Question: I'm currently taking ortho tri cyclen lo tabs just for medical reason, to avoid cramping and bleeding heavy. I do have uterine fibroid at which they found years ago. This is why I'm taking ortho try cyclen. Now I'm pre menopausal and it's driving me crazy with the chronic mood swings, hot and cold spells. I was wondering if I can take Remifemin tables along with the ortho try cyclen lo tabs. OR should I stop taking the orth tabs and start taking the remifemin? And would there be any change in my menstrual (heavy bleeding or cramping etc... )

Check out some similar questions!

Menopause ? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 46 Y.O. I have PCOS quit BCP last Nov due to raynauds in feet & hands. I have not received my period Went to Dr.(not pregnant not poss) He gave me novuring samples but I started my last apri bcp due to nivuring is expensive. I am the white sugar & by now I would got my period. Called the...

Rent exp. On I.c statement is 26500 beginning pre rent is 5500 end pre rent is 4000 t [ 1 Answers ]

Rent expense listed in company's income statement is 26500. Beginning prepaid rent is 5500 and ending prepaid rent is 4000. The amount of cash paid for rent expense during the year is.

Age 30 Pre Menopause want to get pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Help Desk, My wife is aged 30. She is not having regular periods. We consulted a doctor. He says it is pre menopause and that eggs are not being formed in her ovaries, hence she cannot be pregnant. He also said that at the time of birth the number of eggs in the ovaries are defined (is it...

Can the depo shot caue pre menopause [ 1 Answers ]

I have been on the depo shot and wondering if it can cause pre menopause and also cause a person go fertile non depo shot state permantly :confused:

Pre-Menopause: What to Say to Her [ 2 Answers ]

I have been in a stable relationship for the last 6 years, my girlfriend is 40, I'm 38. She appears to be entering a pre-menopausal state where her periods become irregular and she has erratic mood shifts and loss of sex drive. Naturally enough it is dominating her mind now, she fears losing her...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.