Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Misaki_Ayuzawa Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Nov 16, 2011, 08:09 AM
    Does he like me?
    I liked him since I started to chat with him. After that moment we both chat almost everyday, at school we don't talk to each other often. We only talk about important things, while in chat we can talk about personal things, he even asked me about my future dreams. He helped me when my friends are not there for me, he gave me strength, courage, motivations, solutions, etc. Whenever I'm not online, he massage me. He seem to want to know everything about me, he insisted to answer every questions about me. Even thought at school we never talk, I always catch him staring at me. When I stare at him back, he turned his head around. But not until I told him I like him. After that moment, we became closer with each other, he kept on staring at me. We both stare each other frequently. But he doesn't turned his head around now. My friends catches his eye movements and told me that he is looking at me whenever I sat in front of his class. He stares like a stalker, it freakens me out but I'm very happy. He never stares at other girls like that before. And whenever he know a girl likes him, he never wanted to talk to that girl and even became angry. But he's not angry when I told him that I like him. Does he like me?
    PokeXpert Posts: 43, Reputation: 7

Nov 23, 2011, 11:13 AM
    Well, I believe so, just take it slow, I think he likes you, but just not "I think about her every day" like. I think it's the kind of like as in whenever you pop into his head, he likes it, and he thinks about it, and makes the most of it, maybe the reason you guys don't talk in school too much is because he doesn't want to attract too much attention. PokeXpert
    katieangel13 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2011, 04:41 PM
    I would believe that this guy has a crush on you, and its sweet. You stated, "He never stares at other girls like that before. And whenever he know a girl likes him, he never wanted to talk to that girl and even became angry." now that was the past, so forget that. No guy spends his time looking at a pretty girl unless he likes her. So act on this, maybe talk to him in person more and I believe you both will be happy. :)
    SweetChick10101 Posts: 38, Reputation: 7

Dec 13, 2011, 11:06 PM
    Yes I think it's obvious that he likes you, maybe he just doesn't know how to be up front and tell you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search