Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talenos Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2011, 05:42 AM
    What is this dance/or disco song? Very Bobby O sound to it. Female singing
    Female singing. With words like "only love" and some chorus like "do be do be do wip ahhhhhh" or maybe "do it do it do it"... sounded very Bobby O type of song.

Check out some similar questions!

What is this dance/or disco song? [ 0 Answers ]

Female singing. With words like "only love" and some chorus like "do be do be do wip" or "do it do it do it"... sounded very Bobby O type of song.

Techno/Dance Song, Female Artist, Singing her body parts. [ 0 Answers ]

So, remember hearing some kind of techno/dance song several years back, was a female artist, and at least most of it was the female singer singing different parts of her body (my head my hair my chest my legs etc) Anyone have any idea what its called? And no those aren't the exact lyrics, just an...

Pop song with vocals that sound like imitation of Chinese singing [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I need an information about a song which I heard; it should be performed by Chase Alex Smith or someone with similar name, but I have problems with finding something what I need in the Internet. The song is in medium BPM, pop (or "indie" pop style) and it's sung by girls or children and it...

Looking for a song, high pitched dance type music with a girl singing lyrics: [ 1 Answers ]

The girl sings the lyrics kind of high pitched like: I like to jump, jump, jump I like to jump on the dance floor... more and more... Or something like that. If you know the name of this song, please reply, thanks.

Pop dance song with bagpipes sound [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everybody! Could you please help me to find the name of this song Zippyshare.com - MOV01974.mp3 ? I recorded it sitting in a bar, so there is a bit noisy. Thank you in advance! :)

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.