Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lornelas082969 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2007, 11:54 AM
    Can I file last years taxes this year
    I live in Rhode Island but work in Massachusetts. I filed my Rhode Island income taxes last year but forgot to file my Massachusetts non resident. Can I send in my Massachusetts non-resident form from last year (2005) this year (2006)?
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Feb 8, 2007, 07:13 PM
    Yes, file.

If you have a refund coming, you will actually get paid interest. :-)

If you owe, expect to pay some penalties. :-(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Website Copyright: Current year or range of years? [ 7 Answers ]

Which is more appropriate for the copyright? Do you just show the current year, or show the range of years that the site has been up. © 2007 Or © 2005-2007

On pill for 9 years, off for 1 year & trying to get pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Since I was on the pill for so long, does anyone know if I could have a huge struggle trying to conceive. I would think that all the hormones associated with the pill would be out of my system by now, but we've been trying for a while and have not had any luck and my periods have been very...

Investing money per year with 6% and have 20 years to have 1M [ 2 Answers ]

How much would I need to invest per year with 6% and 20 years to have a 1M a the end?

Relocating back to Europe ~ how to file taxes next year [ 1 Answers ]

I will be moving back home to Austria in a few weeks and was wondering what the procedure is for me to file taxes next year (I was working until May 06). Can I do this from Europe? Is there any paperwork I need to fill out before I leave the country?

Can I file my previous years form 8843 now [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question, I was a foreign student in US till 2003. I filled my first tax return in year 2001 because I had an income at that time. After that assuming I don't have to file because I didn't have an income in year 2002 and 2003 I did not file any return nor I filled the form 8843....

View more questions Search