Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chaneejack Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2011, 07:35 AM
    Bradford white water heater ignitor
    Is it possible for me to replace the ignitor on my water heater I have the new electric valve
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2011, 10:03 AM
    I do not see any reason you can't. It should be simple to do. DrTom4444

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bradford White water heater will not light [ 5 Answers ]

Today I installed an new in box Bradford White natural gas water heater. It has a white Honeywell control valve with piezo igniter and LED. I verified that there is gas to the control valve, but the heater will not light. I do not hear any gas flowing when I press the gas control valve in the...

11 year old "Bradford/White" water heater has hot water to begin shower but within 7 [ 3 Answers ]

11 year old Bradford/White water heater runs out of hot water in less time than it takes to take a shower. Has very hot water to begin with. Is it time to replace?

KENMORE HOT WATER HEATER - pilot light won't light - replace ignitor switch? How long [ 0 Answers ]

KENMORE HOT WATER HEATER - pilot light won't light - replace ignitor switch? How long to do myself.. and level of difficulty?

Bradford White Water Heater [ 1 Answers ]

I have a residential, natural gas water heater made by Bradford White. The following is printed on the sticker: Bradford White Corporation 321 Norriston Rd, Ambler, PA 19002 Model: MI403T6EN12 Serial: TH6451583 Dash No: -337H-ALT Trying to find an owner's/installation/operation manual...

View more questions Search