Ask
    robby14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2011, 05:57 AM
    Do you think schools should have ipads in school for lessons
    Do you think schools should have ipads in school for lessons
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 15, 2011, 06:09 AM
    No, I think even computers should not be used till at least high school.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

There is this girl in my school I have no lessons with her and I like her [ 3 Answers ]

There is this girl in my school, in my year I have no lessons what so ever with her and I like her but I don't know if she likes me and also I haven't asked her out yet because I'm scared she will say no! Please help

How can I find my school records if I don't know the names of the schools? [ 2 Answers ]

I moved around a lot as a child and bounced around from school to school, with a little home schooling mixed in. I don't know the names of most of the schools I attended (my parents don't remember either) but I am trying to put together a time line of my life, when and where. I need to know where...

Are city schools or ruaral schools better? [ 5 Answers ]

Are city schools or ruaral schools better in your opinions? What are the pros and cons for each type?

Other kids from different elem. Schools going all into the same middle school [ 5 Answers ]

How do you make friends that are guys but you're a girl and you don't want to be to close just friends and when you get to know them a little more maybe even more. Cause I'm starting middle school next year and I want some friends that are guys because I'm really atheletic and my friends can't...

School Uniforms in High Schools [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I am writing an essay and I as wondering what people thought about school uniforms in high schools. Please reply and help me out thanks!! :)

View more questions Search