Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jwec Posts: 69, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2011, 08:56 PM
    Christmas Gift Problem!
    In my previous question, I want to give this girl I really care about christmas flowers and a little note on christmas eve night. But I have one MAJOR problem... I don't know her house address. I know what town she lives in but I have no clue what her house address is. On Facebook, I'm friends with both of her sisters and some of her friends at her school. One of her sisters is 3 years younger than me and the other is like in elementary school. I never talked to the youngest sister before but I've talked to her sister more.

I was thinking about asking one of her sisters but I feel they might say something to her which will spoil the surprise. And they live together which will be difficult. Plus girls can never keep a secret from what I've experienced haha. Also even if I ask the middle sister, she might feel bad because I didn't get her anything for christmas and I kind of talk to both of them equally but I like her older sister more so that's another problem. Again I was thinking about asking one of her friends but they might tell her too which will be a problem. I really don't know what to do. I want to know what this girls likes so I don't give her anything she doesn't like.

Does anybody have any ideas to help me find out her address? This is very CRUCIAL! Help me!
    PokeXpert Posts: 43, Reputation: 7

Nov 18, 2011, 09:56 AM
    No problem, all you have to do is get your phone-book out, look for her last name and then her dad's name, next to it will be the address, if you need more help, go to wikihow, and look for June Days, and I'll give you more ideas. PokeXpert

Nov 18, 2011, 10:32 AM
    I really don't know her parents name. I looked up her parent's last name in the phone book and there is only one house with her last name in the town where she lives in. But still, I'm nervous and I I don't want to look like a weirdo if I show up at the wrong house especially on christmas eve. I need help!!
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2011, 11:59 AM
    Just ask.

Nov 18, 2011, 09:29 PM
    I don't see her anymore. She's a high school senior and I'm a college freshman. I use to see her all the time in the past two years. The las time I saw her was in July over the summer. The only way I keep touch with her is Facebook because she never uses phone. I also HATE using Facebook to contact her. She also never goes on Facebook too which sucks so it's hard to keep in contact with her. Im getting my drivers license before christmas too so I hope I can see her and find out where she lives to deliver the flowers.
    Jakubzuk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2011, 09:32 AM
    Go on Google
    Write the girls name and if it shows one of the family members find their name
    Then go on white pages address/phonebook and write the girls or one of her family members names
    It will show you her address and phone number
    Hope this is helpful
    I did the same thing to a girl I care about and it worked

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Christmas Gift [ 3 Answers ]

So I posted another thread about a Christmas gift for my USAFA boyfriend. I recently asked him what he wanted, and he simply answered, "Anything that reminds me of you." Sooo... he wants something sweet and sentimental... I love that about him. But I have NO idea how to get a sweet and sentimental...

Christmas Gift for Him [ 10 Answers ]

So my online relationship is finally turning to reality as my military boyfriend is coming to visit me in less than two weeks. I am beyond excited. I'm really not nervous either. Come November, he will be meeting my family, I will be meeting his, and I will be attending a ball with him. So, come...

Best christmas gift? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, what is the best christmas gift to give a man with family??

Christmas gift for the boyfriend [ 10 Answers ]

Okay I need opinions on how to be a sweet girlfriend for christmas. I got my boyfriend a new phone from sprint ,a dvd player, and 5 new dvds & piece of a jewelry. I want to basically give him the jewelry and dvds then the dvd player but for the phone he is like definitely not expecting it &i...

Christmas gift [ 3 Answers ]

I am completely at a loss of what to get my boyfriend. We started dating in August, he's 19, he spends a lot of his time studying for classes, into heavy metal music, plays guitar and video games, loves motorcycles and like most guys like likes new "gadgets" or whatever. Any one have any idea what...

View more questions Search