Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    superstar18 Posts: 380, Reputation: 5

Nov 14, 2011, 04:16 PM
    I'm worried about my friend
    My friend has been having problems with her bladder. She just met a guy and she told me she had sex with him but I don't know if it is true or not. She told me it has been burning when she pees and she said her stomach felt funny. Could it be an std?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 14, 2011, 04:17 PM
    It could be an STD, but it sounds more like a UTI. She's going to have to be seen by her physician for an accurate diagnosis.

Nov 14, 2011, 04:20 PM
    OK thanks she doesn't want to tell her parents about it so I'm going to take her to the doctor.

Nov 14, 2011, 04:22 PM
    She also told me she doesn't want to check it out because she is embarrassed, but I told her its OK. I don't know if she is going to do it or not, but what will happen if she doesn't seek attention.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 14, 2011, 06:54 PM
    Either can become serious if not treated, some STD will stop the burn but go on to do much worst damage. So she needs to have it checked.

If she is having sex she has to start acting grown up to be responsible to take care of her health.

Nov 14, 2011, 08:48 PM
    Yeah I agree with you and she didn't take any of my advice, she said the pain has gone away so I'm fine. I told her exactly that even if it feels like it has gone away and if it is something then if you don't get it checked it could become worse. I told her to that I am worried for her, but it is her own decision to go see a doctor, I can't make her do it.

Nov 14, 2011, 08:51 PM
    She's probably going to get pissed at me for saying it could be an STD or UTI
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 14, 2011, 10:14 PM
    And how old is this friend?

Nov 14, 2011, 10:59 PM
    She is almost 18

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I am so worried about my friend [ 28 Answers ]

Ok, so I'm almost positive that a good friend of mine, a girl I care very much for and love dearly, has begun smoking pot. I have no idea why in the hell she would, as she is so far above doing that. She's smart, nice, sweet, caring, ambitious and all that... and I don't want to see her ruin...

Worried about my friend [ 28 Answers ]

My one friend who I really care about seems very depressed lately, he's scaring me and really worrying me. Everyday I think about him and want to cry and cut myself because of how much I care for him. I don't kow what I can do to help because I'm just as depressed, could someone please give me...

I'm worried about a friend [ 4 Answers ]

Okay... here goes I am a friend of this woman. Its her first kid... she is pregrant but smokes weed every day... she needs to take a drug test does anyone know anything that she can buy so she can pass it and it won't hurt the baby I don't agree with any female doing anything while...

I'm worried about my best friend [ 3 Answers ]

OK so I have this friend and during the school year we were really close and all and I mean we still are but she is beginning to have some problems such as she has gotten back into smoking and drinking witch I got her out of when we became friends but she got back in with the wrong crowed and she...

Worried about a friend [ 5 Answers ]

This may be a long shot but can anyone tell me if a friend can be found by their e-mail address or mobile number? We were intouch with a friend in Athens up to 15 days ago when he last called us and we have not heard from him since, neither has his other friends we know. We are all becoming...

View more questions Search