Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lizard101 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2011, 03:20 PM
    I am getting head aches feeling dizzy and I'm cold one second and the other I'm hot
    I am 12 yrs old and I have been getting dizzy and headaches at random times in the day. I also feel cold one sec. And hot the other . I know I don't have the flu or cold I know its something else but WHAT?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2011, 03:50 PM
    Are your parents aware that you are not feeling well? No one can diagnose your problem without actually examining you and perhaps ordering some bloodwork.

You need to see a Physician.
    UhnonimuS Posts: 52, Reputation: 10

Dec 8, 2011, 12:01 PM
    Honestly, you may not be sick at all. I've had days much similar to those you're describing.

Ironically, I found that just making sure I drank water consistently and eating a nice portion of food was the solution. When you don't drink enough water, your body becomes dehydrated, and often times dehydration leads to all that you describe... dizziness, headaches, random cold/hot sweats,

all mainly dehydration... H20 !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Feeling Hot and Cold All the Time [ 11 Answers ]

I'm 27 years old and recently, I've noticed that one minute I can be feeling cold, and I'll put on some sweats, and then I'll get hot so I'll change into shorts, and I go through these changes throughout the day. Is this normal or is the weather changing? Also, last night I woke up 6 times to go...

Hot and cold feeling with numb skin [ 1 Answers ]

This is the second my whole bodies skin has numb feeling. I feel extremely cold even though my forehead is perspiring. My face skin feels numb and arm skin. I don't know how to describe it any better. I went to the ER the first time it got so bad it hurt when someone touch my skin or skin was...

Head aches [ 2 Answers ]

I have numbness to my head and sometimes down left side of my face , I am not in great pain , I have no motivation and some times feel sick ,I have had this problem for 2 months now , it does come and go ,my dr first treated me for virtigo but that did not work, so I am on tablets for migrains at...

Shock feeling when touching hot/cold water controls in bathtub [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter said she felt a slight prick ( I was guess like a shock feeling) when she touch ed the knobs while taking a bath? Needless to say my daughter got out ot the bath ! Never had this happen before. Sounds bad to me.

Feeling dizzy, faint and having pins needles in head [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I am new to this site. Recently I have been feeling a bit dizzy and faint and have also been getting feelings of pins and needles in my head. I went to the doctor about it and my blood pressure was checked and it was low and I also had a full blood count done and the results came back...

View more questions Search