Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ask4Help94 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2011, 11:19 AM
    IS IT LEGAL? Boyfriend help!
    I know this might sound stupid but me and this guy have known each other for years and he's 16 and I'm 17. But we both really like each other! We've liked each other for quite a while now but were not going out yet. I need to know if its legal to go out with a guy that's younger than the girl. But when I turn 18 he'll still be 16 for another month... Please help!
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2011, 11:38 AM
    Legal to go out with him, yes. Legal to sleep with him depends on where you live. If shouldn't bother you that he is younger than you, unless maybe if he acts childish, but then I guess you wouldn't like him then.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 14, 2011, 02:11 PM
    When in doubt, ask your parents. They are the ones who define what's they will accept or not accept. Or raise a stink about. No law on the books about dating though.
    PokeXpert Posts: 43, Reputation: 7

Nov 23, 2011, 11:29 AM
    That's really not a problem, you can date until you turn 18, then his parents are going to have to give permission for him to date for 1 and one month. This is not illegal for the girl to be older than the boy, just when you turn 18, but I'm sure his parents will say yes, worse-case-scenerio, they say no, you can still be together (Just not dating.), and in a year and a month, you'll be a happy couple! PokeXpert

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Legal way to evict a boyfriend not on lease in ca? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a live in boyfriend and I want to know the legal way to kick him out. He's not on my lease but does pay 1/3 of the rent. Should I give him the month he paid for and remove him after that and if so what about all of his stuff?

I am 14years old(girl) my boyfriend is a legal age(19) [ 25 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I am going to ask a really serious question so please don't be crual I really do care about him this feeling is not a crush I can tell the difference between love and a crush I understand that he is a legal adult and I am a minor. Him and I are not sexually active, we won't even kiss...

Boyfriend kicked me out, I want to know my legal rights. [ 1 Answers ]

I was dating a guy for 5 years. We moved in together about a year and a half ago. We lived in a house that he bought about 2 years ago so we were paying mortgage therefore there is no lease. I moved in, and I was helping pay the bill but my name is not on any of the bills or anything. There was...

Boyfriend wants money, is this legal? [ 29 Answers ]

My former boyfreind says he wants to take me to court. When we were dating he bought me a lot of expensive things and now he wants them back or the money he paid for. Can he do this if they were gifts? :confused:

Does my ex-boyfriend have any legal rights to my daughter? [ 6 Answers ]

Is there any legal rights to my daughters father? He hasn't seen her in 6 years and now he wants to be in her life. She has me her mother her sister and a step father. She only knows her step father as her only father. My fiancé would like to adopt her. Is there anyway he can if were not married...

View more questions Search