Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maraldad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2011, 10:55 AM
    Single Woman in Need of Help
    Hi! I am currently not working due to medical issues and I can't buy my children anything for Christmas. Can anybody tell me where I can get help with getting my children something for Christmas.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 14, 2011, 10:59 AM
    Are you in the U.S. -- or a different country?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How a married woman can be with a single man? [ 6 Answers ]

I am a married woman, and I like my husband but I am not full happy he is so nice and it's a but 10 years that we have problem in sex. He can do that. But I don't want to leave him for this reason.I know he love me so much. Last year one of my friend was falling in love with me but I don't trust...

Married spouse has friendship with single woman (who is his boss) [ 6 Answers ]

They have had a phone relationship for about 6 months, I found out about 3 months ago, and finally asked that no more calls be done (approximately 3months there was around 400 calls some of them where calls made but not answered by the person they were calling). Husband was not telling wife of this...

Movie about single american woman vacationing in greece [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie about 15 years ago and it wasn't new then. The woman finally decides to take a vacation by herself and goes to a Greek oceanside place where of course she finds flirtation with a handsome guy. I think her name was Dolores. Anybody got an idea?

View more questions Search