Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charlyjefferis Posts: 95, Reputation: 4

Feb 8, 2007, 10:13 AM
    Missed period bt negative tests
    I'm 21 and have had regualr period now for years, me and my boyfriend have unprotective sex due to trying to have a baby. I should have come on 4th feb but I have not seen any sign of my period yet. I have all the symptoms such as missed period, tender and enlarged breasts, nausea, weight gain and tierdness. I did a test this morning and it come back negative which I was gutted about. I'm really confused and need some advice asap.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2007, 11:23 AM
    It could just be that your period is late. Even if your period has been regular for many years, it could change or be late at any time, as our bodies are always changing. It could be that you are pregnant, and your hcg levels just aren't high enough to register on the hpts yet. I would wait a week, and either do another hpt, or take a pregnancy blood test. You can also go see your ob/gyn for an exam. Good luck
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Feb 8, 2007, 11:27 AM
    In my own experience I hαd to tαke 2 blood tests αnd like αbout 3 urine tests- chαnces αre you took your tests too eαrly. I found out on my second month of my missed period.. good luck!
    Fyi don't go by αll those "pregnαncy symptoms" becαuse chαnces αre your probαbly convincing your body thαt you αre (it's hαppened in mαny cαses, especiαlly when α person wαnts α bαby)
    charlyjefferis Posts: 95, Reputation: 4

Feb 8, 2007, 11:53 AM
    Thank you or your advice:(
    Cutoo Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2008, 08:55 PM
    Did you find out if you are pregnant yet?

OR...

Did you get your period?

Would love to hear an update...

Good luck :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed period but negative pregnancy test [ 7 Answers ]

I am 4 days late I have always been regular for as long as I can remember A few weeks ago I learned I had a urinary tract infection and I went to the doctor to get it treated I haven't had any signs since could that be why I am late. I also had intercourse around the time this month I would or...

Missed Period/ Negative pregnant. Test [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm joelle and I'm 21 yrs old. I went off the mircette birth control pill in October and for two months I had periods that came about 6 weeks apart... before going off the pill and before I started the pill they were like clockwork every 28 days. But I did get those two periods of normal length...

Missed Period/Negative Pregnancy Test [ 4 Answers ]

I am four days late for my period, and today on the fourth day I have a light brown discharge when I use the bathroom and I wipe. My periods are always right on time, I have had no blood. Me and my husband are trying to have a baby, and we do not use protection of any kind. I am 24, I took a...

Missed Period All pregnancy Tests Negative! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi... I came off the pill back in November when I had my last period! As my husband and I hope to conceive. I was due a period on the 21st of December but no sign... I have done three tests all negative! I have also been to my doctor with no help!! I'm worried as I am having my wisdom teeth out...

Missed Period for 2 months but tests are NEGATIVE [ 18 Answers ]

Hello, Iam 22 and Iam really nervouse and scared.. Iam married but me and my husband began to use condoms instead of any birth control pill or patches. Before I got married and began to use the Ortha Evora Patches I sometimes had irregular periods( I wouldn't get it for weeks or even a few...

View more questions Search