Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LanyaOsman Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2011, 07:47 AM
    Memorizing
    I'm Not a good memorizer, it takes me a really long time to memorize things from school (Homework). I need some ways to memorize stuff,I want an easy way so I won't forget them or mix them up with other things. Thanks any ideas will help.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 14, 2011, 09:11 AM
    Make flashcards for yourself out of 3x5 cards. Put the question on one side and the answer on the other. Go through them every day, several times a day.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 14, 2011, 09:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Make flashcards for yourself out of 3x5 cards. Put the question on one side and the answer on the other. Go through them every day, several times a day.
    And use colors! Colors will help you remember better, especially if you are a kinesthetic learner.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Nov 14, 2011, 09:43 AM
    Good advice so far. Keep in mind that your instructors do not want you to simply memorize facts. You need to be able to apply them to real life situations so try to "picture" a process in your mind's eye.
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Nov 14, 2011, 09:49 AM
    It's easy to remember things if you try picturing them and taking good notes in class. Review notes after school and before tests.

Also remember that some things are easier to remember if you try practice problems. This is key for math, chemistry, and physics problems and is probably the best way to do well in these subjects.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Artist memorizing [ 3 Answers ]

In school I take studio class and the last class I have to remember all the artist name and what they talent in. Can someone tells me an easy way to do this?

Tips for memorizing lines. [ 1 Answers ]

What are some tips or techniques for memorizing lines? Thanks.

View more questions Search