Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamesdavino Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2011, 07:44 AM
    Electrical
    Layout of 320amp meter base with 2 discos feeding house and connected garage panel approx.75' from MB location.here's my layout. 320 amp MB then 1-200amp disco on @ side of MB.1 feeds existing house panel & 1 feeds new garage panel. Good so far? Separate grnds. & neutrals in @ panel. I'm using 4/0 ser/alum(4 wire) from @ disco to feed @ 200 amp panel. Good so far? Question is, am I allowed to use the existing weep holes in the disconnects to enter or exit with my #6 and #4 bare copper or must I use a 1/2" knockout with a connector ? And anything else you might think of to add or correct ! Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Toro Lawn Tractor : Electrical power not getting to the electrical clutch. How fix? [ 2 Answers ]

1992 Toro Lawn Tractor with excellent mtnce: The electrical power is not getting to the electircal clutch. What is the problem and how do I fix it? Thanks

Electrical [ 2 Answers ]

Iv'e pushed down 41 feet of snake in my water well line from the inside of my house to feel if the line was plugged or possibly the pump being fatiuged. The reason I did that was because when I turn the pump on you hear a small buzz coming from the electrical box tham imediatley breaker goes. My...

Electrical help [ 9 Answers ]

I just installed a dimmer switch on a light in my gameroom. After installing the switch and testing it to make sure that it is working properly, I noticed that a couple other light switches on the same circuit in a bedroom next to the gameroom are not working. I don't know what has happened. When I...

Can substandard electrical wiring installation at home produce electrical arching [ 6 Answers ]

Can substandard electrical wiring installation at home produce electrical arching? Then fire?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.