Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cvakumar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2011, 12:28 AM
    I am a Hindu guy, can I marry a Pentecostal Christian girl without converting?
    I am in love with a Christian girl, We both were in love right from college and now its time to marry. Can I marry her without me being converted to Christian? Will their church allow this (she also never wanted me to get converted)? Please guys help me know whether such a thing is possible? We are from India. Regarding this who is the best one to consult?
    Soothseeker Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2014, 09:02 PM
    The only people you need to consult and convince are the girl's parents and your own. The Pentecostal society is sort of strict regarding the matters of marriage and such; hence prepare yourself for the struggle of your life time. Whatever happens, remember that you are the ones who have to lead your lives. Don't let narrow minded communal thinking separate you from your love. I am a person who went through the same. You can marry by "special marriages act" without converting. Talking to a lawyer would help out too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can a christian girl marry a hindu boy ? [ 4 Answers ]

hi... a chriatian girl wants to marry a hindu boy but religion is coming in between from the girl's side. Boy's family being very open minded allowing girl to worship her religion as she wants after wedding also... they just want that after wediing she preech both religion as boy is also ready to...

Can a christian girl marry in a hindu way? [ 3 Answers ]

If a christian girl wants to marry her boyfriend (who is converted from hinduism to christianity) but his parents are not aware about the fact that he is converted, and he is afraid to tell them.The parents have agreed on bringen a christian girl into their family now, but their wish is that they...

Can a hindu girl marry to a christian pentecost boy? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I am a hindu girl and my boyfriend is of christian pentecoast caste I love my boyfriend a lot and he also loves me,but beacause of his parents he is going to do breakup with me because his parents want him to marry a pentecoast gilr only,I am convincing him a lot and I want to marry him.I want...

I am hindu boy , I need to marry a christian girl [ 2 Answers ]

I am a hindu boy I need to marry a christian girl, we both live in kerala. Can we register marry in tamilnadu? Is it possible to marry secretly now?

View more questions Search