Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    econoline5065 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2011, 06:57 PM
    1997 cal spa 3000 not heating
    Hi I have a 1997 cal spa. I have installed a new 2 speed motor, new heating element, new pressure switch and a new filter. Last year, no problems but this year cannot get it to heat up. Heat light will not come on no matter what I do. I will add that near the end of last year it was touch and go on the heater working. This is why I replaced all these parts. What else can I check.
    Thanks
    Ron
    chaosmaster1 Posts: 294, Reputation: 12

Nov 14, 2011, 04:57 AM
    Either you got a bad heating element or you installed it wrong or you need a new spa pak. A spa pak is the controller board that all of the motors and acessories plug into
    chaosmaster1 Posts: 294, Reputation: 12

Nov 14, 2011, 05:01 AM
    Are you getting any error coeds on the display? That would be helpful

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cal Spa not heating [ 27 Answers ]

Hi I have a Cal Spa. I do not know the model though, but we have had it since 1999. Recently the hot tub has not been heating up. The pump will run, but the heater will not turn on. The heating light on the digital screen is not on even though I adjust the temperature. I have been looking up...

Cal Spa Jet Valve Rupture! [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 2002 Cal Spa. It has been working great with no problems since I bought it about3 months ago. We were using it one night and when the jets got turned on (high) the jet valve closest to the skimmer blew the diverter cover off, poped the valve insert up and started spewing water like a fire...

PS2-F cal spa [ 0 Answers ]

I have a cal spa Model PS2-F I was needing to know if there is a manual I can download somewhere for it! And I also need to know if this type of motor is just one speed or if it is two speeds?

Cal spa heater [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 1999 cal spa just got it and got it up and running tonight. The pump runs fine but the only time the heater light is on is when the pump is running is that normal?

Any hints on moving a cal spa ps-2? [ 0 Answers ]

I am moving a cal spa PS-2. I don't have a manual and think I need to remove the pump and heater. Any pointers? Thanks, jim

View more questions Search