Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    liz7418 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2011, 05:34 PM
    Are 3 girls entitled to share 1 bedroom?
    I have 3 girls and 1 son but only entitled to a 3 bedroom my eldest daughter is 12 is it fair to expect 3 girls to share 1 bedroom
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Nov 13, 2011, 05:41 PM
    They will struggle for space and squabble over make-up, but I'd say it's okay, assuming it's big enough to fit all of them. Girls put with boys is often frowned upon.

X Dani
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Nov 13, 2011, 05:42 PM
    It may not be the first choice, but it isn't really a question of being fair or not. It can be a matter of what is available, what can be afforded, and what is deemed allowable.

Plenty of people have several children share a room. How old are the other children? There are some ways to still be able to give each child a sense of ownership and personal space.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 13, 2011, 05:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by liz7418 View Post
    but only entitled to a 3 bedroom
    This needs explanation. Who is restricting your entitlement? If you can't get a larger unit due to community restrictions, then whether its fair or not is immaterial.

As noted, many families have to crowd in children.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 13, 2011, 06:34 PM
    First not knowing where you are, no one is "entitled" to anything, If it is all you can afford, or if on a government housing program, all you can get, you made due. It is not a matter of right or fair, it is what it is.
    karissa.elise Posts: 98, Reputation: -4

Nov 20, 2011, 08:16 AM
    One room for three girls is fine too me. The oldest girl is probably the only one that's going to lose out, on privacy and whatnot but you can't make the 2 youngest share a room with the boy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the law of having a boy and a girl share the same bedroom [ 1 Answers ]

What is the law of having a boy and a girl share the same bedroom, the girl is 10 years old and the boy is 8 years old? I live in the New York State.

Is it appropriate for my siblings to share a bedroom? [ 4 Answers ]

Is it appropriate for my 15 year old son to share a bed room with a 9 year old daughter?

How many kids can share in a bedroom in Oregon [ 1 Answers ]

My roommates and I are looking for a new place to live. My roomies have three girls so they need a room, my roomies would have a room and I would have a room. This is what we can afford right now. Is this something that we will get in trouble for? Is there a law that says we can or can't do this?

Am I entitled to my fair share [ 8 Answers ]

I have lived for many years in a emotionally abusive relationship... we own a home together and both our names are on the mortgage... if I leave am I still eligible to get my half of the money I have invested? he has always threatened I will get nothing if I go... but the emotional rollercoaster I...

Bedroom Share [ 1 Answers ]

What is the maximum age that different sex brothers & sisters are aloud to share the same bedroom?

View more questions Search