Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cestep31 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2011, 05:08 PM
    Abandonment and adopton
    My cousin left her child whit my mother 6 months ago. I am now trying to get coustody children services say since the mother left her in a safe place I can't she is 3 years old. They told me I need to get a layer and the will not even open a case on her I don't know what to do.

Check out some similar questions!

Abandonment [ 4 Answers ]

My ex has not seen the our kids in over a year and I was told that I could file for abandonment and he could loose all rights of the kids he is so far behind in childes support

Is this abandonment [ 2 Answers ]

I am the mother of two minor children that were conceived during a existing marriage! Both parties separated and the father hasn't seen, called, nor supported the children in anyway... is this child abandonment?

How do I get my ex for abandonment [ 2 Answers ]

I have an 8 year old son that his father doesn't really want to do with him. The only time he ever calls is to yell at me and try to make me drop the support order. He doesn't want anything to do with him and not to pay anything. Now his new wife and him call me and harass me about things and then...

Abandonment [ 8 Answers ]

My daughter has abandon her 2 children 4 and 2 years of age what can I do to get custody or guardianship I don't have money but what is the best way to do this ?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.