Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    isaac7801 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2007, 08:21 AM
    Driving while drunk
    I wanted to know if you have a suspended driving permit for driving while drunk in Ontario Canada can you go to a different province to get a new one if not can you go any where in the world to do so, if anyone has ever been in this situation before and cheated the system somehow please let me know

[email protected]
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2007, 09:53 AM
    Hello Isaac:

You are a menace! You should NEVER be allowed on the highway. My FAMILY drives on those roads. DRUNK people who drive are the WORST kind of people. Not only do you not care if you kill yourself, (which would be fine in my opinion), but you don't care if you take my family with you...

You're scum...

excon
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2007, 10:08 AM
    Here is an idea. Instead of focusing on getting a new ticket to drive... and possibly kill innocent people, why not look for an AA meeting. Get help. Get clean. Then worry about the car.

Feb 8, 2007, 02:37 PM
    OK I just wanted to make it short and sweet the whole story is I screwed up when I was younger and I don't drink anymore I did not meen to come across so self absorbed I just wanted to put all the facts in (short and sweet) I no longer live in ontario and I was woundering if there was a cheaper less time consuming way of doing things I feel the same way you do about drinking and driving sorry to offend

Feb 8, 2007, 02:44 PM
    isaac7801

What I tried doing is just giving the facts short and sweet I no longer drink and I was young and I screwed up bad I no longer live in Ontario and was just wondering if there was a cheaper or less time consuming way of doing things I feel the same way you do about drinking and driving sorry to offend

Feb 8, 2007, 02:46 PM
    Oh and I was looking for someone who might have been in this situation
    Perfect people need not reply
    robynhgl Posts: 112, Reputation: 25

Feb 9, 2007, 11:44 AM
    Isaac, you're not going to want to hear this but... you made poor choices. You made those choices knowing what the repercussions could/would be. Now you have to live with the consequences of those choices. To figure out a way to get 'around the system' is not being responsible or mature. Maturity and responsibility is knowing and understanding that we must face the consequences of our actions.

I think it's really great that you have given up drinking, that is a choice that has only positive consequences. But you really need to 'do your time'... when it's over you will definitely have a deeper appreciation for your driving privileges and you'll probably be a much better person and a more responsible driver because of it.

Be patient, don't try to beat the system, it could cost you more than just your integrity.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girl kissed another guy when she was drunk [ 6 Answers ]

I am a 19 yr old male and I have been kind of seeing a woman I met at work. By kind of seeing I mean we kiss a little and cuddle no sex or anything serious. We both like each other but aren't sure if we want a relationship. Well last weekend we went to a party and she drank too much and kissed her...

She is driving me crazy [ 1 Answers ]

I have a new grandchild with my sons girlfriend. They live together and I have always treated her like a part of our family. She ignors me, and does not care if we see the child or not. She has made the decision to not participate in our christmas traditions this year. How do I deal with an...

Drunk driver [ 1 Answers ]

A policeman pulls over a driver for swerving in and out of lanes on the highway. He tells the guy to blow a breath into a breathalyzer. ''I can't do that, officer.'' ''Why not?'' ''Because I'm an asthmatic. I could get an asthma attack if I blow into that tube.'' ''Okay, we'll just...

Drunk Problems [ 9 Answers ]

My friend Drew is mad at me. On Friday of last week there was a party he and I were invited to. I didn’t go knowing there would be alcohol. He did unfortunately. Well he got drunk and made out with his now ex-girlfriend’s now ex-best friend. She was at a party with me that we knew no alcohol would...

Drunk and Breastfeeding [ 1 Answers ]

I was at a BBQ and one of the gals there was so hammered, she was falling all over the place. She had been drinking Jack Daniels, Jim Beam and beer. For hours! Then she proceeded to breast feed her baby. I was in shock and me having a big mouth, said something. Then, a couple of the girls ganged up...

View more questions Search