Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    superstar18 Posts: 380, Reputation: 5

Nov 13, 2011, 03:46 PM
    Is science hard to major in?
    So I really want to work with animals for a career and I am currently volunteering at my local zoo, but the thing is I'm not sure if it is meant for me because the college work seems hard. I am a type of student who studies for hours like basically all day and my weekends are basically filled with homework, but when I study for along time I do bad on tests still. I work hard, but I don't want to fail the classes. Is it really that hard? I really love animals with all my heart and I will do anything for them. I was thinking about changing my major, but I'm not sure yet. What should I do.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 13, 2011, 04:11 PM
    There will be a lot of memorization and reading. You'll have to learn the anatomy and physiology of animals plus how their minds work. What about doing something with behavior and psychology of wild/exotic animals or even domestic ones? Or become an animal masseur or chiropractor?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can you suggest a topic for my science investigatory project in life science? [ 0 Answers ]

Can you suggest a topic for my science investigatory project on life science for high school?

My science project: What are the effects of hard water and soft water on hair dye? [ 5 Answers ]

Water questions. I am confused as to what I can use for hard & soft water. Is purified bottled water considered soft water and is tap water considered hard water? Any examples of hard & soft water?? Thank You.

Need help... 8th grade science project on Hair dye *VS* hard/soft water? [ 3 Answers ]

Doing a science project on dyed hair using hard water and soft water to find out the effects the water has on the dye. In other words to see the outcome of the hair dye after using the hard water on 1 strand then soft water on another strand. Any help on how to do this or get started? Thank you.

Why does it have to be so hard to pick a major? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so I'm a junior in high school and I have been on overload with trying to decide my future! I know the two things I love are animals and helping people! The two things I have considered are marine biology and Doctor. I love learning so in tese fields there is always something to learn! Marine...

My science project is hard! [ 2 Answers ]

How do mollusks obtain food?:confused:

View more questions Search