Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pshycocat0913 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2007, 08:12 AM
    Want to open a flower/gift shop
    What do I need to start my flower/gift shop, besides supplies. I am starting in my home, do I need a license. Also, can u get a cooler by renting or what is the best way to get one? They are really exspensive. Please help
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2007, 06:36 PM
    Hi pshycocat. I was reviewing the unanswered questions file and notice that no one responded to your posting. I am sorry for the delay.

The best place to help you find the answers to your questions, see if you are eligible for a minority loan and, find a mentor that can guide you, is through the following link:

SBA

I hope this helps. I have found it to be an excellent resource and it would be wise to check out their mentoring information. The people are usually retired business men and women who donate their time to help guide and give emotional support to young entrepreneurs such as yourself.

Good Luck in your new venture! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can my Canon go to the shop? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a "Canon IXY Digital" and I just got it one year ago. I dropped it a few months ago anf the zoom lens is hanging off, it is still useable, but this black spring comes in the way of the screen. I don't know if Canon allows sending in for fixing.. Because I know this is fixable. Does anyone...

Moles in my flower bed [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. Does anyone have a surefire way to get rid of moles? I know about the spikes and repellants. I want to elimanate them like Bill Murray in "Caddy Shack", but would prefer to not use anything explosive. (Just kidding). Would appreciate any tried and true remedies. Thanks. Dave.

Coffee Shop [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to start a small coffee shop but I have no idea how to start to find the information I need. Can anyone help to start me on the right path?

Flower boxes for wrought iron rails [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all - I would like to find instructions for building flower boxes - any suggestions? Thanks!

View more questions Search