Ask
    aaron24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2011, 02:18 PM
    What does full child responsibility order mean
    What is a child responsibility order mean
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2011, 02:32 PM
    Im not sure about a child responsibility order, but I found a parental responsibility order. Here...
    Parental Responsibility Order
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 13, 2011, 02:36 PM
    It would help if you gave us context. Where did you encounter this term?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I claim abandonment in order to get full custody of my daughter? [ 3 Answers ]

My husband left me in Feb 2010 and I had to get a protective order in may 2010 due to his threatining mine and my daughters well being. During the hearing for the protective order he said he didn't want visitation with our daughter and he hasn't seen her since. I am afraid he is waiting for the...

Medical Responsibility In Child Support Order [ 5 Answers ]

If my employer does not provide benefits and my income qualifies me for medical assistance such as CHIPS, and my child support payments are current, can I still be forced to obtain outside health coverage?

When is child support not the responsibility of the absent parent? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm confused. A poster recently told me that giving up parental rights may absolve a parent (father) of the responsibility of paying child support. (I actually received a red-confetti disagreement over it.) Would the mother's agreement that the father no longer had parental rights be needed? How...

School's responsibility in child breaking a window [ 17 Answers ]

Legally, I would like to know if the school has any responsibility in the situation below... or if it is solely the responsibility of the parents. My son was at school and during lunch him and a friend went out to play. Him and his friend got the idea to throw rocks at a car parked along the...

View more questions Search