Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swertz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2011, 01:20 PM
    What are some famous cases where ballistics was used to solve the case?
    I would like to know of any cases that have been solved using ballistics, bullets and guns?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 13, 2011, 01:22 PM
    There are thousands - what is your specific interest?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 13, 2011, 05:41 PM
    JFK would be one, although some people still wonder. 6.5mm scoped Carcano. You can find a lot of ballistic details about the rifle and the assassination if you Google "rifle used to kill Kennedy".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to contact famous people so I can become famous [ 3 Answers ]

I want to contact famous r&b singer because I want to be a famous singer

Can you be conviteded of a crime that's involed in a gun case with out the ballistics t [ 2 Answers ]

When enntering a gun into evidence dose the state have to prove that the said gun was used in that said crime? Or can they charge you with out the balliscics? I am being convited of a crime I didn't commit... Is there any way the state can covict me of this with out the ballistics..

A child wanting to solve a case [ 2 Answers ]

To begin with crimal law... A man is convicted of murdered, but didn't kill the victim he attempt to. He was found innocent how do I trail him again without 3rd jeopardy interferring

Ballistics and shotguns [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible to obtain reliable identification evidence from the shotgun wadding? For example, are markings found on an expelled wadding reliable for identifying the weapon used to fire the cartridge? Thanks

View more questions Search