Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Olympusman2004 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2011, 10:16 AM
    I was fired by a company who then asked me to stay on for 2 months...
    I was fired by a company who was going under so they had to decrease their employees. Then I was asked to stay on for 2 months. The company wanted me to train other employees with different duties of my position. Then they company asked me to stay on part time. I remained part time for 2 years and then the company hired me again full time, brought back my original position and salary and gave me a 3% raise. HOW DO I SHOW OR RELAY THIS ON MY RESUME?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 13, 2011, 10:32 AM
    Show it from the date you started till the date you quit or stopped working there completely, no need on the resume to bring any of that up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend walked out on me when I asked him to stay what does that mean? [ 5 Answers ]

We've been together for two years and things were great in the beginning. Now Im miserable all the time, he gets mad at every little thing I do, if I try to tell him that something's bothering me in the most tender way he still gets very upset with me like he doesn't want to hear it. Bottom line is...

This is okay? Ill just stay decide to leave you but stay with you for 8 months [ 11 Answers ]

Let me quote this from another thread... She didn't just wake up and change her mind, she has thought of this for a long time. YOU are the one who is just finding out. To make things worse, I have strong evidence that she has entered a rebound relationship, with a guy she met only 3 days...

Bosch aquastar 250sxlp will not stay fired up [ 1 Answers ]

On hot water demand burner ignites but will not stay lit.If at the same time you Open the pressure relief valve the burner will stay lit a bit more.Please help. Thanks, Kevin

Downsizing company fired me wrongfullly [ 4 Answers ]

Large company that I worked for 7 years fired me wrongfully. Case never went to court, but I received letter of judgement saying that if I processed anything further, that I will be in contempt of court. Is that legal?

Pilot Lit But Blowers Won't Stay Fired [ 1 Answers ]

The pilot stays lit, but the burners won't. Not sure what's wrong.

View more questions Search