Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    waleshile Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2011, 06:26 AM
    Hunter 44905 Thermostat ground wire connector- where do the wire go
    Just bought hunter 44905 thermostat and the wires that goes to the old one include the ground wire.where do this wire go on my new hunter 44905 thermostat connector? Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Explain which wire is ground wire when you have 2 black wires and 1 white wire [ 5 Answers ]

Explain which wire is ground when you have 2 black wires and 1 white wire

How do you wire a single switch (1 black 1 white 1 ground) to a 5 wire hunter remote? [ 1 Answers ]

I have an existing ceiling fan operated off a single switch (1-black, 1-white, and ground). I am trying to install a hunter ceiling fan remote (model 27157) with 5 wires (1-black/white, 1-red, 1 black, and 2-white commons). I have tried several combinations of wiring, including the recommended...

I'm replacing an old 2 wire thermostat with a Hunter (#44155C). Wire placement? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm not sure of the wire placement. I have a black and white wire attached to my old thermostat. The new thermostat has attachments labeled G, RC, Rh, Y/O, W/B, Y1. There is a jumper connecting RC and RH. Do I connect the black wire to RH and the white wire to W/B? Any help would be greatly...

Wiring a 6 wire house to a five connector thermostat [ 2 Answers ]

http://sds038.aisites.com//files/AC_Heat.jpg Yeah I have tried most of the solutions I have read about on several of these pages, yet no luck. I have determined that the Blue, Yellow, Orange, Red, White wires go to the AC and Additionally the Green, Red, White, Blue wires go to the Furnace....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.