Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yushu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2011, 11:44 PM
    How many days needed to justify project?
    I have a problem with my assignment. So we have a machine that can be purchased for 15000$ there is no salvage value... it can operate for 5 years. It will cost 150 per day to operate, and it will raise 450 $ per day of operation. The MARR is 10%.
    we need to know the number of operating days that is needed to B/c be 1... MARR compounded annually . Payment uniform

Check out some similar questions!

Fashion Designer needed to answer 10 questions for required school project [ 1 Answers ]

I really need two fashion designers to interview for a required school project. It will take ten minutes and I will NOT give ANY information of yours away. If you are willing to answer a few questions, email me! Thank you SO much for whoever helps me with this... you don't know how much this means...

How would Mill justify this if he would? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok. How would Mill react to this (looking in utilitarianism): Somebody trying to harm someone else, but the person that might be harm kills the other person in defense. What would John Mill say to this?

Final Year Project Ideas needed ? [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: Hello everybody I'm a student of electrical engineering in senior year. And need some fresh n novel ideas for my Final Year project. Help.

Hurting bad.He needed 3 days off from talking but texts me [ 11 Answers ]

Please tell me what to do. 39 years old dating a man for over a year that I am completely in love with who scared himself (I think) by talking about the future and considered me moving in with him and his kids. He wanted 3 days of space (he's experiencing anxiety/scared). He sent a text today...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.