Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kristina1986 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2011, 11:43 PM
    What does it mean if your depressed but don't know what your depressed about?
    I feel down all the time... I'm also stressed... I can't really stand to be around kids anymore even my own... I have no friends and I go no wheres all I do is sit at home with my kids... I have people around that don't treat my kids the same as they do others and I don't know why cause one of them is my kids grandma she treats all of her grand kids great except mine... sometimes I just want to runaway so far away where no one can find me... I just don't know what to do anymore, does anybody have any advise for me?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 13, 2011, 08:15 AM
    It means you are normal ( at least for a depressed person)
    In fact most people who are depressed don't even know they are depressed, they blame everything else or everyone else for what is happening.

Normally we have no idea what is causing it. Sometimes it is chemical imbalance and nothing outside our person is doing it. Other times it can be unrealistic memories from childhood or more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

16, Depressed, do I do? [ 7 Answers ]

First of all, Don't tell me I'm a loser for having a long distant relationship, I don't care, Don't judge me. But here goes, Basically I was with my girlfriend who I met on habbo a while back, We were so god damn close like you wouldn't believe, Now call me a cheater yeah I was flirting with her...

My mom is depressed and she's making me depressed what do I do! [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I am 14 years old and my mom is depressed and is making me depressed I started working with her and she freaked out at me because I didn't sweep properly, she brought me home and just left. How do I help her and help myself! I'm starting to think of suicide but I can't just leave...

I am 16 and think I'm depressed [ 15 Answers ]

I am a 16 year old and think I am depressed it all started when my mum left me when I was on holiday with my dad she moved away and never told me also she suffers from a illness that affects the mentally but she came back about 6 months later and thinks everything is OK again but I am finding it...

I'm so depressed [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend have been going out for 8 months. Going out with her have been the best days of my life, and I would do anything to have them back. After 7 months she started to act different, so one night I called her and told her why I am so sad and I got to the question if she even loves me...

View more questions Search