Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigtrivera Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2011, 11:19 PM
    Pricing commercial wallpaper removal and paint
    Hi I'm wondering what is the going rate to remove wallpaper in commercial property.. They don't want to pay by hr they want for the complete job... It's approximately 9,400sqft.. Any help would be greatly appreciated... Thanks for Uour help

Check out some similar questions!

Wallpaper removal [ 1 Answers ]

We have had wallpaper on part of a kitchen wall for close to 25 years and would like to remove it but unsure of what to use. Any help out there?

Replacing wallpaper with paint [ 6 Answers ]

I have 3 rooms that have wallpaper in them. I want to remove the wallpaper and paint the walls. 1. Any tips on removing the wallpaper, or do I just pull it off. 2. What type of surface preparation will I need to do after removing the wallpaper.

Wallpaper removal [ 2 Answers ]

I've recently removed vinyl wallpaper from my kitchen walls. It all came off beautifully, but now the walls feel bumpy from what I assume is the glue. I've tried to wash it off, but it just feels slick and sticky and dries bumpy again. Any suggestions? grace1

Paint over wallpaper? [ 8 Answers ]

I am admittedly lazy and do not want to strip off wall paper. It's on good, no bulges, bubbles, tears, etc, so I was hoping to apply joint compound in a thin glaze to texturize, then prime, then paint. Question is: can I do all that ON TOP of wall paper? It's a paper, not vinyl/plastic paper,...

Taking off Wallpaper to paint [ 3 Answers ]

What is the best way to remove old wallpaper in a bathroom so I can paint and there isn't a bunch of glue left over? Someone told me to rent a steamer? Does that work?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.