Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Babbooshing Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2011, 11:02 PM
    Washer agitates slower than normal and does not spin
    My Whirlpool washing machine (model LM 3001) agitates but does not spin. The lid switch is OK and when the spinning cycle commences there is a humming sound from (perhaps) the motor. Can someone help detecting the problem.
    Babboo Shing
    sniper65 Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Nov 17, 2011, 04:24 AM
    There must be something stuck in your motor so call an electrician to get this resolved

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kitchenaid washer agitates but will not spin? [ 0 Answers ]

It will spin without any clothes in it slowly. It will not spin with clothes in it. It will agitate and drain fine.

Ge washer agitates, does not spin [ 5 Answers ]

I have ge washer (wjsr2080t) that agitates fine, but does not spin. I have a feeling it's the water level control as when I remove the air tube from it and restart the spin cycle, it spins like a champ. Just seems odd that this would control spin. But this is a 10 yr old GE that has had so...

Washer agitates but doesn't spin well [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Whirlpool washing machine Model LSR8444LQ1 Heavy Duty Super Capacity Plus I bought this washer used but it is new to me. The washer fills and agitates but it has trouble with the spin cycle. My wife started in the “Normal wash cycle” and it didn't spin. I pulled the back panel;...

Whirlpool washer agitates but will not spin! [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Whirlpool washer GST9630PLO and it is not spinning (not even empty). First it was not agitating either but I replaced the coupler en it started agitating but not spinning. After that I did replace the clutch and it worked fine for 2 or 3 wash loads but now is not spinning again. Can I...

View more questions Search