Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rosebud828 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2011, 10:39 PM
    Is my belly button infected
    I pierced my belly button 5 days ago its not really sore but its quite red and itches like a healing wound does but there is no pus present... is it infected or just healing?
    suprazboy Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Nov 13, 2011, 01:59 AM
    Healing. Try putting some salt water on it once a day to prevent infection :)
    Desireex Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Dec 2, 2011, 10:21 PM
    The itching means that it's healing. If there's no puss that means that there may not be anymore dead tissue in that area that needs to be released. Seems like your piercing is healing fine. Nothing to worry about. The redness is natural, sea soaks should encourage it to turn to your original skin color.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my belly button infected [ 5 Answers ]

I got my belly button pierced last year in October everything was going fine I was cleaning it regularly but now I changed it and it hurts when I touch what are the chances of it being infected. What should I do before it gets worse if it is infected

Is my belly button infected? [ 1 Answers ]

I got my belly button pierced 4 months ago,and when I got it done I was told to keep it in for 30 days. I took good care of it and changed it about 4 times.there has always been like dead skin coming out of it and puss coming out of it. Lastnight I had it out for like 10 minutes to clean it and I...

Infected belly button [ 1 Answers ]

One month ago I had my belly button re pierced in the same spot I had gallbladder surgery, two years ago. Now my belly button has a big purplish red knot sticking out of my belly. I have all ready got puss out of it for the last few weeks , now it is just big and hard. I used tripe antibiotic on...

I think my belly button is infected. [ 1 Answers ]

OK so I went about a week ago to get my belly button pierced 3 times like in a triangle and one of the piercings is really red around it and I have been cleaning about 2 times a day with dial soap.. it started to look infected about 3 days ago.. I thought it would go away cause I have had my belly...

I think my belly button is infected [ 2 Answers ]

I got my belly botton pierced and it is red and hard and it hurts when ever I touch It plus pus comes out:( Is it infected?? :eek:

View more questions Search