Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mesha123 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2011, 06:58 PM
    How to convince your parents to let you get a FB at the age of 12
    I have asked my mother if I can create me an account, since she has one. So I waited and waited. Next I asked my father if I can create me an account, since he has one, but he keeps on saying, (ASK YOUR MOTHER). So I went to ask her again, and she say (IN 4 MONTHS) I NEED HELP :()
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 12, 2011, 07:03 PM
    What would you do on Facebook?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 12, 2011, 07:15 PM
    Facebook has an age limitation of 13.

Is There A Minimum Age Requirement For Facebook?
    Bri118 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2011, 12:39 PM
    I'm 12 2 & I really wanted a Facebook
    If you can convince one parent that you have to have a fb then you can have them convince the other
    Thts how I got my phone in 5th grade and how I go to partys every sat night
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2011, 02:32 PM
    Both you kids are just going to have to wait a year until you are 13. Even if your parents set it up for you and give you permission it is STILL against terms of service with Facebook, and can get you permanently banned from the site (your parents too)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to convince my parents to let me move with my grandmother [ 6 Answers ]

Ask your parents for a trial stay with your grandma for say one school year and see what they say about that.

How do I convince my parents for an intercaste marriage? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a south indian Brahmin girl In love with a Maharashtrian Guy. We both Love each other a lot and I am ready to go against my parents wishes. His parents have accepted me as their daughter in law but I am having really a tough time to convince my family as they are very conservative and strict....

How convince parents? [ 1 Answers ]

I am because and she is oc .I have no great background but her father has great infulence .and he likes her daughter very much what to do marry her .is he agree?

How to convince my parents/partner [ 4 Answers ]

I am hindu age 20.. I am in love with a guy aged 27 hindu, and he belongs to sc... we hv to face problem such as 1. age differnce 2. caste community 3. height and colour 4. status 5. profession and finanacial background.. He wants to do register marriage as early as possible since my parents are...

How to convince my girlfriend parents [ 2 Answers ]

Actually this is very common questionhow can I want to convince my girlfriend parents to accept as there boy for whom they are looking for a girl. My girlfriend is under very tensed position because her parents are not accepting me as rite choice for her

View more questions Search