Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    choppy64 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2011, 05:25 PM
    Country park
    I work on a 250 acre country park and have been told I am sometimes going to have to work alone .is there a law about working alone on such a large site also dealing with the public
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 12, 2011, 05:35 PM
    Forest rangers may be in larger areas working alone.

County sheriff deputies often work in large areas with no other officers near.

What is your issue or problem working alone
    choppy64 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2011, 05:50 PM
    I work in england uk and have just lost my driving licence and my employer is saying I can't do the job without one so am looking for ideas to keep my job and thought maybe working alone was against the law in such a big popular park .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1993 Accord won't start, park and drive light up as if car does't read in park? [ 0 Answers ]

All lights come on, has not been having problem starting, but did notice was not clicking into gear precisely lately from shifter, would have to jiggle sometimes?

Is there tax deduction for home loan in other country for property in that country? [ 6 Answers ]

If a person is carrying a home loan in some other country (outside US) for some property in that country is there any tax relief/deduction from IRS for such person ?

Shift out of Park [ 2 Answers ]

I'm having a hard time getting my car to shift out of park when I start it. I have to push the brake pedal as hard/far as I can. I have a 1996 mustang (automatic). I'm like everyone, I can't afford to leave my car at a garage while they figure out what is wrong. Does anyone have any idea?

Hyde Park [ 5 Answers ]

I have what looks to be an ice bucket that is copper and brass that is stamped on the bottom Hyde Park. It is very old and has some patina on it. Any ideas of its age and worth?

View more questions Search